- type SpillCostRecord = (VirtualReg, Int, Int, Int)
- plusSpillCostRecord :: SpillCostRecord -> SpillCostRecord -> SpillCostRecord
- pprSpillCostRecord :: (VirtualReg -> RegClass) -> (Reg -> SDoc) -> Graph VirtualReg RegClass RealReg -> SpillCostRecord -> SDoc
- type SpillCostInfo = UniqFM SpillCostRecord
- zeroSpillCostInfo :: SpillCostInfo
- plusSpillCostInfo :: SpillCostInfo -> SpillCostInfo -> SpillCostInfo
- slurpSpillCostInfo :: (Outputable instr, Instruction instr) => Platform -> LiveCmmDecl statics instr -> SpillCostInfo
- chooseSpill :: SpillCostInfo -> Graph VirtualReg RegClass RealReg -> VirtualReg
- lifeMapFromSpillCostInfo :: SpillCostInfo -> UniqFM (VirtualReg, Int)
Records the expected cost to spill some regster.
Add two spill cost records.
Show a spill cost record, including the degree from the graph and final calulated spill cost.
Add two spill cost infos.
Slurp out information used for determining spill costs.
For each vreg, the number of times it was written to, read from, and the number of instructions it was live on entry to (lifetime)
Choose a node to spill from this graph