Datatypes and file-access routines for the per-module (.mix) indexes used by Hpc.
- data Mix = Mix FilePath UTCTime Hash Int [MixEntry]
- type MixEntry = (HpcPos, BoxLabel)
- data BoxLabel
- data CondBox
- mixCreate :: String -> String -> Mix -> IO ()
- readMix :: [String] -> Either String TixModule -> IO Mix
- createMixEntryDom :: Show a => [(HpcPos, a)] -> [MixEntryDom [a]]
- type MixEntryDom a = Tree (HpcPos, a)
Mix is the information about a modules static properties, like
location of Tix's in a file.
tab stops are the size of a tab in the provided line:colunm values.
* In GHC, this is 1 (a tab is just a character)
* With hpc-tracer, this is 8 (a tab represents several spaces).
Create is mix file.
Read a mix file.